E2 Plugins

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

Re: Foreca plugin EN and PL #41 Bag58

• 437 posts

+23
Neutral

Posted 12 November 2011 - 12:10

I have just uploaded the new version 2.0 of the Foreca plugin.
Changes are:[list]
[*]Further internationalisation. Supported languages are now: Dutch, English, German, French and Polish.
[*]Language support extendable by adding locale files for other languages.
[*]Support for handling diacritics on the Foreca website by means of a new external configuration file Foreca.cfg. This means that the support of diacritics for new languages is also possible without having to change the programming of the plugin. Filter.cfg is located in /etc/enigma2/Foreca, and is not overwritten when performing updates.
[*]Several changes to some of the screens, so these are more consistent, even without using external skin screen definitions.
[*]The red key in the Slideshow setup screen now is a true Cancel. Before the red key just worked like another green key (Save).
[*]A large number of various smaller changes.
[/list]
When you are using an earlier version of the plugin, it is best to first remove that one before installing this new version. All existing configuration files in /etc/enigma2/Foreca will not be overwritten or removed on installation of the new version.

NB:
The example user_skin.xml files for MagicHD and the plugin must be adlusted to present everything correctly in this new version. For that reason I have also placed a zip file with new examples. The old examples will lead to losing some of the screen elements.

The new files are here: http://openpli.org/f...post__p__230758

Re: Foreca plugin EN and PL #42 Bag58

• 437 posts

+23
Neutral

Posted 12 November 2011 - 14:28

By a few fast adopters of the new version a nasty bug was detected in version 2.0. The paging through the upcoming days no longer works.

I'm happy to inform you that I was able to correct the bug, and I have uploaded a corrected version 2.01
here: http://openpli.org/f...post__p__230806

Re: Foreca plugin EN and PL #43 blzr

• PLi® Core member
  • 2,269 posts

+118
Excellent

Posted 13 November 2011 - 13:51

just installed, great job :)
only one remark regarding Polish translations - where did you find that en 'Favorite' should be translated to pl as 'Faworyta'? in Polish word 'Faworyta' means 'Mistress' (like eg. Mme de Pompadour) :P :P :P
//in my previous translation it was simply FAV1 FAV2, but it end up now as 'Bookmark' ('Zakładka')
attached you'll find updated Polish translations - Foreca.mo binary and polish_locale.patch (hope it's correct ;)) for commiting to the repo
thank you

Attached Files

True sarcasm doesn't need green font...

Re: Foreca plugin EN and PL #44 hemertje

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 33,475 posts

+118
Excellent

Posted 13 November 2011 - 14:33

i miss the button to set a favourite
see only the ones to select a favourite

on the Glassfibre 1GB DVB-C...

Re: Foreca plugin EN and PL #45 Frogman

• 389 posts

+68
Good

Posted 13 November 2011 - 15:01

If you press OK (city) then you get the long list where you can set favourite.
Most problems can be solved simply by a closer look.

Re: Foreca plugin EN and PL #46 hemertje

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 33,475 posts

+118
Excellent

Posted 13 November 2011 - 15:26

i know, but i cannot pin the favourite city via the menu?

on the Glassfibre 1GB DVB-C...

Re: Foreca plugin EN and PL #47 theparasol

• 4,157 posts

+198
Excellent

Posted 13 November 2011 - 15:40

Nope, only ok button on first page will do it.
If I had the time right now I would recode it all, only reusing en optimizing the code to extract weather data from the foreca pages.
But soon it's X-MAS and then I will have the time and spirit to do such a thing!

@Camping: ZGemma H.2S, Technisat Multytenne 4-in-1 @Home: Edision Mini 4K, Wave Frontier T55, EMP Centauri EMP DiSEqC 8/1 switch, 4x Inverto Ultra Black single LNB

Re: Foreca plugin EN and PL #48 Frogman

• 389 posts

+68
Good

Posted 13 November 2011 - 16:27

unfortunately the language *.po files are not inside the folders in the latest v.2.0.1. There are always ae,oe and so on used for ä,ö... in german language.

Edited by Steffen, 13 November 2011 - 16:29.

Re: Foreca plugin EN and PL #49 Frogman

• 389 posts

+68
Good

Posted 13 November 2011 - 18:06

and furthermore the version on the feed is named "enigma2-plugin-extensions-foreca_2.1+git6+d303081-r0_mipsel.ipk", but it's version 2.0.1

Edited by Steffen, 13 November 2011 - 18:06.

Re: Foreca plugin EN and PL #50 Bag58

• 437 posts

+23
Neutral

Posted 13 November 2011 - 18:18

@Steffen
In a next version I will know how Git works with relation to version numbers, and consequently that version will be 2.2.
You can download the locale file (*.mo and *.po) from Github E2OpenPlugins. You can edit them yourself, and improve on them. If you have any improved versions for these files, just place them here. Also, you can add languages yourself if you want to. Again, in such a case, place the *.po and *.mo files here, of course mentioning the language in question. If I see them I will add them in a next version.

Re: Foreca plugin EN and PL #51 Frogman

• 389 posts

+68
Good

Posted 13 November 2011 - 18:20

thanks for that info :)

Re: Foreca plugin EN and PL #52 Frogman

• 389 posts

+68
Good

Posted 13 November 2011 - 18:40

i don't find the E2OpenPlugins Github... Do you have a link?

Re: Foreca plugin EN and PL #53 Frogman

• 389 posts

+68
Good

Posted 13 November 2011 - 18:51

ok, i've found it :)

Re: Foreca plugin EN and PL #54 MiLo

• PLi® Core member
  • 14,049 posts

+298
Excellent

Posted 13 November 2011 - 18:54

The real "version" is the number that follows "git". That's "6" currently.

The "2.1" is just so it replaces any 2.01, 1.6 or 1.7 version, but it does not have a real meaning any more, and won't change in future. It might have been 10 or 100 too, it really doesn't matter.
Real musicians never die - they just decompose

Re: Foreca plugin EN and PL #55 Frogman

• 389 posts

+68
Good

Posted 13 November 2011 - 19:04

ok, MiLo, thank you for that info

@Bag58
find attached a newer german translation with Umlauten like ä,ö,ü...

Attached Files

Re: Foreca plugin EN and PL #56 Bag58

• 437 posts

+23
Neutral

Posted 13 November 2011 - 19:07

Thanks, Steffen. I've picked it up. You will find it back in a future version, although I do not yet know when that will appear.

Re: Foreca plugin EN and PL #57 Bag58

• 437 posts

+23
Neutral

Posted 14 November 2011 - 19:09

@blzr
I'm sorry to react so late, but I overlooked your post regarding the Polish translations. I got the translation from google translate. I have now picked up your files, and included them for the next version. Thanks for your cooperation.

Re: Foreca plugin EN and PL #58 Bag58

• 437 posts

+23
Neutral

Posted 18 November 2011 - 20:49

Soon the new version 2.2 will be available for download on the feed. Changes since the previous version:[list]
[*]Correction of the url for the Foreca website, which means that the information on that site is now presented in the correct language. For French this went wrong, for that language the information used to be shown in English.
[*]Corrections for the German translations, thank you Steffen
[*]Corrections for the Polish translations, thank you blzr
[*]A new configuration option has been introduced, that allows you to choose to display the names of the chosen cities in the main screen instead of Favorite 1, Favorite 2 and Home
[*]A technical change: the calls to the function os.system, which is unreliable in Enigma, have been replaced
[/list]
As soon as the new version is available on the feed, it should automatically replace the previous version through the online update.

Re: Foreca plugin EN and PL #59 ims

• PLi® Core member
  • 13,626 posts

+212
Excellent

Posted 19 November 2011 - 15:07

Here are added support for Czech (City, Filtr, Foreca.po + .mo)

- Foreca.po was made from german po in this thread. I think, in this file arent all sentences.

Q: why is not displayed parameter "Feels like" ? It is important info, imho.
Kdo nic nedělá, nic nezkazí!

Re: Foreca plugin EN and PL #60 Bag58

• 437 posts

+23
Neutral

Posted 19 November 2011 - 15:27

@ims
In the latest version, which is now on the feeds, there are indeed a few more texts than in the version for which the German locale files were posted here. You can pick up the most recent versions from Github E2OpenPlugins.

In answer to your question: the data shown (every three hours) is picked up from the Detailed forecast screen. That screen does not contain the Feels like parameter.

NB: If you want to add Czech support correctly, you will need to update the Filter.cfg with the Czech special characters as well.

Edited by Bag58, 19 November 2011 - 15:30.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users